Minggu, Februari 12, 2017

Music Lyric: Big Bang - Love Song

Big Bang
for Big Bang
TitleLove Song
Release Date April 8, 2011
Album Tonight
Genre J-pop
Length 3:45
Label YG Entertainment
Writers G-Dragon, T.O.P, Teddy
Music G-Dragon, Teddy

[Lyric]
T.O.P:
Han yeojaga meoreojyeoga
namjaneun norae bureujiman
nunmuri naneungeol ibyeoriran

Daesung:
Neol manjilsuga eomneungeol I know yeah eh
tteoreojineun nal jabajwo Hello

G-Dragon:
I hate this love song I hate this love song
I hate this love song I hate this love song
I hate this love song I hate this love song
I hate this love song I hate this love song

Taeyang:
I sarang noraega sirheo
dasin an bureuri
neoreul tteoolliji anke
ijeulsu itge
Seungri:
I sarang noraega sirheo
useumyeo bureuri
geudaega oeropji anke
jigeum neoegero nan
ooh ooh ooh hoo nan ooh ooh ooh hoo

G-Dragon:
Nan duryeowo I sesangeun uimi eobseo
dalgwa byeori inneun neo inneun
geu gose deryeogajwo

Daesung:
Urineun areumdawonneunde You know naege
sarangeul gareuchyeojun neo Hello

Taeyang:
I hate this love song I hate this love song
I hate this love song I hate this love song
G-Dragon:
I hate this love song I hate this love song
I hate this love song I hate this love song

Taeyang:
I sarang noraega sirheo
dasin an bureuri
neoreul tteoolliji anke
ijeulsu itge
Seungri:
I sarang noraega sirheo
useumyeo bureuri
geudaega oeropji anke
jigeum neoegero nan
ooh ooh ooh hoo nan ooh ooh ooh hoo
T.O.P:
Ttaseuhan haessal tto dareun sesang
sseulsseulhi chumchuneun galdaebat
pureun eondeok wi nan yeojeonhi geunyeowaui motdahan daehwa
amu daedap eomneun (Taeyang: Daedap eomneun ...)
Mupyojeonghan jeo haneul (Taeyang: Jeo haneul ...)
Huingureum dwie sumeo itgetji
neon byeori doetgetji

G-Dragon:
Nun gamgo ne sumgyeoreul neukkyeo ne
kkumeul kkwo
nae ipgae beonjin miso jigeum
nan neowa sumeul swieo
(G-Dragon, T.O.P, Daesung, Seungri: sigana meomchwo)
geunyeowa nal galla nochimara
(G-Dragon, T.O.P, Daesung, Seungri: barama meomchwo)
nege bonaeneun majimak pyeonji hanjang

Taeyang:
I sarang noraega sirheo
dasin an bureuri
neoreul tteoolliji anke
ijeulsu itge
Seungri:
I sarang noraega sirheo
useumyeo bureuri
geudaega oeropji anke
jigeum neoegero nan
ooh ooh ooh hoo (Oh ... I hate this love song ...)
nan ooh ooh ooh hoo (Oh ... I hate this love song ...)
Oh... I hate this love song



[Translation]
One woman has already left
Even though a man is still singing
I’m tearing up at the thought of break up

I can’t touch you, I know yeah eh
I’m falling, catch me, Hello

[*]
I hate this love song I hate this love song
I hate this love song I hate this love song
I hate this love song I hate this love song
I hate this love song I hate this love song

[**]
I hate this love song,
I’ll never sing it again
So I can stop thinking of you,
so I can finally forget you
I hate this love song,
I’m going to sing it with a smile
In order to cure your loneliness,
I’m going to you now
ooh ooh ooh hoo
ooh ooh ooh hoo

I’m scared, this world is meaningless
To a place with the moon and stars
Take me to where you are

We were so beautiful, you know
You taught me what love was, Hello

Repeat [*]

Repeat [**]

The warm rays of the sun are of another world
The field of reeds are dancing all alone
I remain paused at a green hill,
holding a conversation I’ve yet to finish with her
The sky is of an expressionless face that holds no answers
You’re probably hiding behind the clouds,
you’re probably a star

I close my eyes and feel your breath,
I dream of you
A smile spreads across my lips,
you’re breathing with me now
Time, please stop,
don’t divide her and I
Wind, stop blowing,
this is my last letter to you

I hate this love song,
I’ll never sing it again
So I can stop thinking of you,
so I can finally forget you
I hate this love song,
I’m going to sing it with a smile
In order to cure your loneliness,
I’m going to you now
ooh ooh ooh hoo (Oh ... I hate this love song ...)
ooh ooh ooh hoo (Oh ... I hate this love song ...)
Oh ... I hate this love song



[Indonesian Translation]
Seorang wanita telah pergi
Meskipun seorang pria masih bernyanyi
Aku robek pada pikiran putus

Aku tidak bisa menyentuh mu, aku tahu eh yeah
Aku jatuh, tangkaplah aku, Halo

[*]
Aku benci lagu cinta ini Aku benci lagu cinta ini
Aku benci lagu cinta ini Aku benci lagu cinta ini
Aku benci lagu cinta ini Aku benci lagu cinta ini
Aku benci lagu cinta ini Aku benci lagu cinta ini

[**]
Aku benci lagu cinta ini,
Aku tidak akan menyanyikannya lagi
Jadi aku bisa berhenti memikirkanmu,
Jadi aku akhirnya bisa melupakan mu
Aku benci lagu cinta ini,
Aku akan menyanyikannya dengan tersenyum
Dalam rangka untuk menyembuhkan kesepianmu,
Aku akan mendatangimu sekarang
ooh ooh ooh hoo

Aku takut, dunia ini tidak berarti
Bawa aku ke tempat mu berada,
tempat dengan bulan dan bintang-bintang

Kita begitu indah, kau tahu
kau mengajarkan aku apa itu cinta, Halo

Repeat [*]

Repeat [**]

Sinar hangat matahari berasal dari dunia lain
Bidang alang-alang menari sendirian
Aku tetap berhenti di sebuah bukit hijau,
memegang sebuah percakapan yang belum kuselesaikan dengannya
Langit adalah sebuah ekspresi wajah yang memegang jawaban
Kamu mungkin bersembunyi di balik awan,
Kamu mungkin adalah bintang

Ku pejamkan mata dan merasakan napasmu,
Aku memimpikan mu
Senyum menyebar di bibir ku,
kau bernapas dengan ku sekarang
Waktu, tolong berhenti,
jangan pisahkan dia dan aku
Angin, berhenti bertiup
ini adalah surat terakhirku untukmu

Aku benci lagu cinta ini,
Aku tidak akan menyanyikannya lagi
Jadi aku bisa berhenti memikirkanmu,
Jadi aku akhirnya bisa melupakan mu
Aku benci lagu cinta ini,
Aku akan menyanyikannya dengan tersenyum
Dalam rangka untuk menyembuhkan kesepianmu,
Aku akan mendatangimu sekarang
ooh ooh ooh hoo (Oh ... Aku benci lagu cinta ini)
ooh ooh ooh hoo (Oh ... Aku benci lagu cinta ini)
Oh ... Aku benci lagu cinta ini




Image source: https://images.google.com/

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar