Senin, Februari 13, 2017

Music Lyric: Big Bang - Tonight

Big Bang
for Big Bang
TitleTonight
Release Date February 23, 2011
Album Tonight
Genre Dance Pop, Hip Hop
Length 3:39
Label YG Entertainment
Writers G-Dragon, T.O.P
Music G-Dragon, e.knock

[Lyric]
G-Dragon:
Tonight…
Such a beautiful night
Sing with me now (HaHa!)
2011 (follow me)

G-Dragon:
BIGBANG BIGBANG
We’re back again one more time say
No way, no way
neomu shwipge tto nami dwae

T.O.P:
BIGBANG BIGBANG
Don‘t stop 
let‘s play
OK OK
Go, Go, Go

G–Dragon:
Na michil geot gatae 
ama jichin geot gatae (Wae)
anya jillin geot gatae beolsseo ttabunhae shishihae (Hey!)
han yeojaroneun manjok mot haneun bad boy but I‘m nice
An neomeogagoneun mot baegilgeol
Let me blow ya mind (T.O.P: Yo!)

T.O.P:Eonjebuteoyeonneunji
Gamheungi eopseojin uri
ijen machi jin ppajin gim ppajin kollagatji
mugamgakhaejin cheot nukkim
seororeul hyanghan gyeonnunjil
geukkat sarage nan mokmaeji ana
Don’t wanna try no more

TaeYang:
Neoreul chajaseo
Oh–Eh–Oh
Nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbitaraero
Geudael chajaseo
Oh–Eh–Oh,Oh,Oh
Kkeuchi eodinji moreugetjiman (Hey!)
Tonight~
Tonight~
Tonight~
Tonight~

Seungri:
Ajik nan sarangeul molla
Tto hollo gayeoun i bam

Seungri:
Sangcheo nal ibyeori museowo (G–Dragon: So what, so what?)
Neol cheoum mannan sungani geuriwo (G–Dragon: No more, no more)
Geujeo apeume seotun geol nan
Pihago shipeun geol
But you know that I love you girl
(Girl, Girl,Girl…)

Daesung:
Jiljikkeuneun seonggyeok say no
Chagaun ipseullo
Neol eoreo butge haneun
Na–Na–Na

G–Dragon:
Take my soul, take my heart back
saeroun seolleil get that sarangeun naegeneun eoulliji ana
Dont think too much it’s simple

TaeYang:
Neoreul chajaseo
Oh–Eh–Oh
Nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbitaraero
Geudael chajaseo
Oh–Eh–Oh,Oh,Oh
Kkeuchi eodinji moreugetjiman (Hey!)
Tonight~
Tonight~
Tonight~
Tonight~

Seungri:
Ajik nan sarangeul molla
tto hollo gayeoun i bam

TaeYang:
Annyeongiran marye seulpeun euimi
Eoduun geurimjaneun garyeojigo
Nae maeum sok ijeobeorin
Neoreul hyanghan naye gieok~

G–Dragon:
Move it, Move it
Move it, Awooool!

TaeYang:
Neoreul chajaseo
Oh–Eh–Oh
Nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbitaraero (Daesung: Jeo dalbitaraero)
Geudael chajaseo (Daesung: Oh Geundae.  Oh Baby!)
Oh–Eh–Oh,Oh,Oh
Kkeuchi eodinji moreugetjiman (Hey!)
(Seungri: Eodinji molla)
Tonight~ (Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh)
Tonight~ (Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh)
Tonight~  (Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh)
Tonight~ (Oh, Oh, Oh, Hey!)

Seungri:
Ajik nan sarangeul molla (TaeYang: Sarangeul molla nan)
tto hollo gayeoun i bam (Daesung: Ooooou~)

(TaeYang: Neoreul chajaseo
Oh–Eh–Oh)
T.O.P: Tonight…
(TaeYang: Nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbitaraero)
T.O.P: Such a beautiful night…
(TaeYang: Geudael chajaseo
Oh–Eh–Oh,Oh,Oh
Kkeuchi eodinji moreugetjiman)
T.O.P: Goodnight.



[Translation]
Tonight
such a beautiful night
sing with me now
2011, follow me

Big Bang Big Bang
we’re back again one more time say
No way no way
become strangers again so easily
Big Bang Big Bang
don’t stop let’s play
Ok ok go go go

I think I’m going to go crazy,
I’m probably getting tired (why)
Nah, I think I’m just fed up,
I’m already bored, you’re dull
I’m a bad boy that can’t be satisfied
with one girl, but I’m nice
I’m not falling for you because I can’t stand it,
let me blow your mind

When did we start,
start losing the spark between us
We’re like a drained cola
that’s lost its fizz
The first feeling of going numb,
glancing at each other sideways
I’m not hanging myself over such a love,
don’t wanna try no more

(Chorus) [*]
I look for you, oh-eh-oh,
below that moonlight that illuminates me
I look for you oh-eh-oh-oh-oh
I don’t know where the end is but hey
Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I still don’t understand love,
pitifully alone once again, tonight

I’m scared that these stars will hurt me
(so what so what)
I miss the moment when I first met you
(no more no more)
Bad when it comes to pain like that,
I try to avoid it
But You know that I love you girl girl girl

My personality to drag it out, say no,
with cold lips, I-I-I freeze you

Take ma soul take ma heart back
a new excitement, get that
Love is not for me,
don’t think too much it’s simple

Repeat Chorus [*]

The sad meaning behind the words “good bye”
become covered by the dark shadows
My memories look towards you,
who I have forgotten in my heart

I look for you, oh-eh-oh,
below that moonlight that illuminates me
(below that moonlight)
I look for you oh-eh-oh-oh-oh
(Oh you, oh baby)
I don’t know where the end is but hey
(I don’t know where it is)
Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I still don’t understand love
(Don’t understand love, I),
pitifully alone once again, tonight

(I look for you, oh-eh-oh)
Tonight,
(below that moonlight that illuminates me)
Such a beautiful night
(I look for you oh-eh-oh-oh-oh
I don’t know where the end is but)
Good night.



[Indonesian Translation]
Tonight (malam ini)
Malam yang begitu indah
Bernyanyilah denganku sekarang
2011, ikuti aku

Big Bang Big Bang
Kita kembali lagi, satu kesempatan mengatakan lagi
Sama sekali tidak
Menjadi orang lain dengan mudah
Big Bang Big Bang
Jangan berhenti, ayo mainkan
Ok ok go go go

Aku pikir aku akan gila,
Mungkin aku lelah (kenapa?)
Bukan, kupikir aku bosan,
Aku bosan, kau kusam
Aku adalah bad boy yang tak puas
hanya dengan seorang gadis, tapi aku orang baik
Aku tidak terjatuh padamu karena aku tak tahan
Biarkan aku membuatmu heran

Entah sejak kapan
Aku mulai kehilangan perasaan diantara kita
Seperti cola yang kehilangan buihnya
Perasaan pertama mati rasa
Melirik satu sama lain
Aku tak bisa cinta seperti itu
Tidak ingin mencoba lagi

(Chorus) [*]
Aku mencarimu,
Di bawah cahaya bulan yang menerangiku
Aku mencarimu,
Tapi aku tak tahu di mana akhirnya, Hey
Tonight tonight tonight tonight
Aku masih tak mengerti cinta,
Menyedihkan sekali malam ini

Aku takut bintang itu akan menyakitiku
(so what so what)
Aku merindukan saat pertama kali bertemu denganmu
(no more no more)
Buruk saat menjadi rasa sakit seperti itu,
Aku ingin menghindarinya
Tetapi kau tahu aku mencintaimu wahai gadis

Kepribadianku menariknya keluar, mengatakan tidak,
dengan bibir dingin, Aku membekukanmu

Ambil jiwaku, ambil hatiku kembali
Kegembiraan baru, dapatkanlah
Cinta itu bukan untukku
Jangan terlalu memikirkannya, ini sederhana

Repeat Chorus [*]

Arti sedih di balik kata selamat tinggal
Terhalang bayangan gelap
Ingatanku menoleh kepadamu,
Yang telah kulupakan dalam hatiku

Aku mencarimu,
Di bawah cahaya bulan yang menerangiku
(Dibawah cahaya bulan itu)
Aku mencarimu,
(Kamu sayang)
Tapi aku tak tahu di mana akhirnya, Hey
(Aku tak tahu dimana)
Tonight tonight tonight tonight
Aku masih tak mengerti cinta,
(Aku ntak mengerti cinta)
Menyedihkan sekali malam ini

(Aku mencarimu)
Tonight,
(Di bawah cahaya bulan yang menerangiku)
Malam yang begitu indah
(Aku mencarimu
aku tak tahu di mana akhirnya)
Selamat malam.




Image source: https://images.google.com/

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar